I am writing this letter to thank you for doing such a great job in my case. If it were not for what you did I would still be in jail right now. My family and I are very grateful I have a second chance at life now, and if it wouldn't be like this if you were not so good at what you do. Thank you again Benjamin!
- T.S. (armed robbery waived down to juvenile court and charges reduced)
I will be forever be thankful for the help you gave me, and I will not forget what you did. You fought for me when nobody else was on my side, and now I can put this mess behind me and move on with my life. Many thanks!
- Paul S. (second degree assault and fourth degree sex offense- not guilty on all counts after trial)
Thank you for getting my family and me through this process with the least amount of stress possible, and the best result to protect my future. I am really grateful for your hard work and attention you gave to this case.
- J.L. (felony theft reduced to misdemeanor, PBJ unsupervised probation)
Facing theses serious charges was the scariest thing I've ever had to deal with, but having you as my attorney gave me confidence I needed to get through it all. You really came through and were always available to talk during the process. Thank you so much Ben.
- Dave. B. (First degree assault and use of a firearm in a crime of violence dismissed, PBJ unsupervised probation to handgun possession)
You did a great job Benjamin. You really knew your stuff and helped me out. I'm thankful for everything you did.
- Tim M. (DUI and DWI- not guilty on all counts after jury trial)
I want to commend you on the excellent representation that you provided on my son’s case case. I truly appreciate everything you have done. You are a dedicated, very professional, and caring individual. We both wish you the utmost success in your legal career and future endeavors.
- Raquel and Joseph M. (Burglary- Nolle Pros.)
OMG!!! That is such amazing news!!! Thank you so so much for everything!!! It was so incredibly stressful to face the possibility of having a criminal trespassing criminal record for gambling. Thank you for all your patience and the effort that you put into this matter. I really can’t express my gratitude enough.
- J.A. (Trespass- Nolle Pros.)
Thank you so much for everything. You were very patient with my poor communication skills. You always answered my calls which is amazing in this day and age. Thank you for making a difference in my life.
- I. F. (Theft- STET)
Thank you for all the time and effort that you put into defending my case. You were willing to fight for me when nobody else would believe my story, and you did not back down from the prosecutor. Another lawyer would have urged me to plead guilty, but you were willing to fight for me, and in the end justice was served. I appreciate everything you did and wish you all the best.
- Fred D. (Resisting- Nolle Pros.)
I can’t begin to thank you enough for your professionalism and for going over and beyond. I appreciate all your efforts!
- Joan M. (CDS Possession- Nolle Pros.)
Thanks to all at the firm for the great deal of help you provided in my case. Despite the great outcome of my case, next time I decide to drink I’m going to call a cab!
- Marcio D. (DUI- Reduced Charge, No Conviction)
I wanted to thank you for getting the charges dismissed. We received the dismissal in the mail and will follow the directions for getting the record expunged. You were a wonderful lawyer, especially for the long distance situation we were in.
- Natalie C. (Possession of Marijuana- Nolle Pros.)
Thank you so much for all you did for us. Hearing that my boyfriend's case was dismissed made me so happy!
- Amber K. (Assault- Nolle Pros.)
I really appreciate all the hard work you put into my case. You were willing to fight and stick it out, and because of that I ended up being found not guilty. These felony charges are now behind me, and now I can finally get on with my life. Thank you so much Ben!
- Ray D. ( CDS Manufacturing/ Possession With Intent- Acquittal)
The work you did to get my case dropped is really appreciated, and thank you for assisting me with the expungement application. Thanks again, god bless, and take care.
- Daniel D. (Possession of Marijuana- Nolle Pros.)
Thank you Benjamin! It's been a pleasure working with you, and thank you very much for your understanding of my financial situation, and working with me on that! I wish you the best of luck on everything!
- Nilusha, J. (Possession of Marijuana- Nolle Pros.)
I just wanted to touch base with you and thank you for your help. You did a wonderful job!
- Brittany G. (Possession With Intent to Distribute.)
We are so appreciative of the hard work and dedication you put in to Joe's case. Thanks to you justice was served and Joe can put this behind him and get on with his life. Thanks again!
- Mary and Joseph C. (Arson First Degree- Nolle Pros.)
Thank you so much for representing me. You made my first time hiring a lawyer go smoothly (well, more than smoothly). I definitely will recommend my friends to you, if ever in legal trouble
- Jasmine S. (Theft- Nolle Pros.)
Just wanted to thank you for all your professional and personal attention to the mess I got myself into...you don't know what a load you've taken off me today...I couldn't have hoped for a more favorable outcome...hope I never need you again (!) but feel free to use me as a reference if any prospective client would ask for one...take care and thanks again for everything!
- Shelly S. (Theft- STET)
I want to thank you again for minimizing the damage to me and my family.
- Brian (Solicitation- STET with eventual Nolle Pros.)
Thank you Benjamin for allowing me to put the case behind me and move on with my life.
- A.S. (Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon- minimum mandatory dropped, PBJ unsupervised probation to misdemeanor wear carry of a handgun)
Thank you so much for being there for me, and for all your hard work and dedication.
- Kyle C. (Violation of probation- released from jail and reinstated.)
Despite the circumstances you really made this as easy as possible on me. Thank you Benjamin.
- Patricia (Assault and reckless endangerment- STET)
Benjamin we all appreciate the time and effort you put into the case, and we are glad that this is finally over and we can start to focus on our future.
- O.E. (3rd and 4th Degree burglary, theft, unlawful taking of a motor vehicle and CDS possession, - PBJ unsupervised probation for one count of CDS possession with all other charges being Nolle Pros.)
I had confidence in you and you delivered! You really saved me.
- T.C. (Human trafficking and prostitution- not guilty on all counts after jury trial)
Dear Mr. Herbst: Thank you so much for all your help and guidance through this difficult time for me and my family. We had only heard great things about you, and you delivered.
- E.W. (Possession, nolle pros.)
Thank you so much Benjamin. You believed in me, and never told me to take a plea. I'm glad we went to trial, and I wasn't nervous because I had you in my corner
- Q.S. (Assault- Not Guilty at Jury Trial.)
It was such a relief that you took care of my case for me, and that I didn't even have to fly up to Maryland for court. Thank you so much for your patience and for always listening to me. Sorry I called so much- but you were great!
- K.W. (Disorderly Conduct- STET then Nolle Pros.)
Amazing work Benjamin. This started out as a nightmare, but now I am finally able to put it behind me, and even have it expunged from the public record. I'll definitely recommend you to anyone in need of a lawyer.
- K.H. (Illegal Possession of a Regulated Firearm- all felony charges dropped and PBJ with unsupervised probation for one misdemeanor count)
Ben did such a great job in defending me. He kept me calm and he did everything he said he was confident that he could do in our first meeting. If you want a fighter Ben will not disappoint. I highly recommend him.
- William (Possession of counterfeit currency and theft- PBJ unsupervised probation, theft count dismissed)
I thank God for you Mr. Herbst. You save my life in many ways! THANK YOU AGAIN
- T. Silver (Wear/ Carry/ Transport Firearm- All Charges Dismissed and Expungement Application Filed)
Good morning Mr. Herbst. I wanted to thank you, again, for handling my two serious traffic offenses. I am so pleased with the dismissal. It was less stressful knowing that when I called, you personally answered or called back immediately. Have a safe holiday and happy new year. Thank You!
- A.A. (Federal Citations- All Charges Dismissed)
I can’t say enough about how great Benjamin was in dealing with our cases. He not only secured a great settlement for the accident but also treated us with respect and made us feel comfortable. We never felt like he was too busy to speak about the case and he answered all of our questions throughout the whole process. I felt like we called him too many times (we had a lot of questions) but he never made us feel that way. We went through a tough situation but Benjamin helped us get through it. I recommend him without hesitation.
- John and Marianne (Personal Injury)
Thank you so so much for everything!!!
It was so incredibly stressful to face this incident.
Thank you for all your patience and the effort that you put into this matter.
I really can’t express my gratitude enough.
- A. J. (Personal Injury)
Ben is an exceptional lawyer and even better person. He assisted my family with a very sensitive issue and I cant thank him enough. Ben is an incredibly talented attorney, extremely intelligent, and has a lot of compassion for his clients. He was always available for questions and gave us everything he had to offer. Thanks Ben for everything...we appreciate you more than you know.
- Mike R. (Personal Injury)
Benjamin is one of the best attorneys I know. I have personally tried many cases with him, and he is one of the best trial lawyers I've ever seen. He tries a case with passion, and gives 110% effort for his clients. Benjamin is also a really nice and compassionate attorney. He is able to relate to his clients, and I know he works hard because he really cares about them. I cannot give a higher recommendation than I am for Benjamin!
- Anthony Q. (Personal Injury)
My experience with The Herbst Firm has been outstanding. Professional, caring and importantly- always there for questions or guidance. Benjamin Herbst took the time to consult with me, at no charge, to listen to the details about my case. I engaged him as my attorney, immediately. Ben acted within 24 hours to delay the case until more information could be determined. He kept me informed every step of the way, and was so focused. He took my calls when I was worried. He advised me what to do in court. On the day of the trial, I was so happy he was there. I saw other people with lawyers who never showed up, or those who had no representation. They did not have a good result. To be fair, there were other lawyers there -- NONE were as focused as Ben. Ben is a super-lawyer. If you have a legal issue -- be it small, Big or HUGE - go with the best. You DESERVE it.
- Rob (Personal Injury)